No Andy in the Tour de France.
Get well soon, Andy. I’ll be looking for you in the Vuelta. <3
you see this?
it’s called a razor
if you’re a girl, USE IT
your hairy legs and armpits aren’t cute okay
you’re not helping out for woman’s rights or anything
YOU’RE JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK NASTY
Women have been socialized to believe that they must remove hair for a number of reasons, primarily the following:
- hair is historically and Biblically associated with power; we as a patriarchal culture are obsessed with keeping hair on men (facial hair, Hair Club for Men, hair plugs, whatever) and keeping it off women. You say hair on women is nasty; why is it only hair on women? Women and men have the same pubic hair. We all grow it out of our follicles for the same reason. Why is it only gross on women?
- women’s bodies have been considered the property of men since the dawn of time, and therefore we have been held to a standard of beauty and attractiveness that is not determined by us but is instead determined by something called the male gaze, which is erases all sexualities and genders other than cisgender heterosexual men and assumes that women are performing for it.
- childlike women are considered less “threatening” and more “feminine” because they are naive, quiet, and rely on ~*adult men*~ to take care of them.
- there is a fallacy about pubic hair that it is dirty. It is not dirty. In fact, it’s there to keep your genitals cleaner. Pubic hair and armpit hair are also there to spread your pheromones around and make it easier for you to attract a mate.
- all mammals have hair. We’re mammals.
- No one else’s body is your business. Ever. You want to shave? Go ahead! That’s totally your prerogative and if you’re more comfortable shaving, feel free. But given that pubic hair isn’t innately dirty, there’s no reason for anyone to remove it if they don’t want to.
You’re not sending out some edgy, hardcore message here. You’re just reinforcing what our culture wants you to reinforce. Before you pick up that razor again, think about why you want to shave. Is it just because our culture told you to? Why’d they tell you to? What’s the point?
Do what makes you comfortable and what makes you happy, and let others do the same.
Fuck a colonized mind.
DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
i like when my girlfriends have body hair, i think it’s cute ~~~
I don’t like shaving. It takes too long. MY BODY IS MY BUSINESS. HOW MUCH BODY HAIR I HAVE IS NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX. FUCK OUT OF HERE.
You see this?
it’s called an unplugged computer.
if you feel the need to impose your small-minded opinions of what other people should feel about their body on others DO IT
you’re not helping out women’s rights or anytihng
YOU’RE JUST MAKING YOURSELF INTO A NASTY FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND NEED TO GET OFF THE INTERNET.
WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE.
Fuck off! Women should do what they want.
oh my god bitch how hard is it to understand that just because you don’t like hairy legs and armpits doesn’t mean they’re ugly without question? IT’S NATURAL. AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT. AND SOME PEOPLE DON’T. SO SHUT THE EFF UP AND STOP TAKING PICTURES WITH YOUR RAZOR, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS.
SHUT UP BITCH
My summer fitness regime! :)
Workout and weekly schedule.
i feel really girly
sitting around, all of the sudden hearing the last call for your event